Ans Gelissen specializes in asset structuring and estate planning. Besides the Vocational training for Estate Planner, she also followed the Vocational training for civil law Notary .
She has extensive work experience in the notarial practice, as well as in asset structuring. Within LexQuire she is particularly committed to the Family Office. The Family Office advises and assists entrepreneurs during the process of, for example, the transfer of businesses, the fine-tuning of prenuptial agreements, wills and other necessary arrangements.
- Dutch Law at the University of Maastricht and at the Radboud University of Nijmegen
- Notarial Law at the Radboud University of Nijmegen
- Vocational training for Notaries
- Vocational training for Estate Planner EPN
- Training as Certified Financial Planner CFP training
- Training as Registered Private Life Planner RPLP
- Estate Planning Specialisation Course Grotius Academy specialiation course on Estate Planning
- SDU Licent Academy specialisation course in asset structuring
- Federation of Financial Planning
- The Dutch Association of Estate Planners GEP
- Admitted as a deputy civil law notary 1991 -2007
- Specialist Estate Planner as Asset Planner since 2007