Bonny Broen specializes in national and international corporate law; including cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&A), demergers, company conversions, restructurings and the establishment of investment funds. She was appointed civil-law notary on October 7, 2021. Bonny was a candidate notary public since 2012 and has been a partner at LexQuire since 2020.
Bonny increasingly works in an advisory roll both nationally and internationally. She also deals with conversions and demergers with great regularity. Bonny has been designated as a Trusted Advisor for many companies. She works result-oriented and pragmatic.
- Notarial Law at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Tax Law at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Vocational training for Dutch notaries
- Grotius Academy specialisation course on mergers and acquisitions
- Admitted as a deputy civil law notary 2012 – 2021
- Appointed as dutch notary in 2021
- The Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Young Management (affiliated with VNO-NCW)