Branko Reumkens’ work focusses on (international) family and inheritance law. In this context, he advises clients, draws up the necessary documents and settles estates.
In addition, he regularly lectures (mostly in (international) family or inheritance law) and publishes in relevant journals.
Branko Reumkens has been a partner at LexQuire Tax & Law since 2020. He is also a lecturer at the Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in (international) personal and family law.
- Notarial Law at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Dutch Law at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Nederlands belastingrecht aan de Katholieke Universiteit Tilburg
- Vocational training for Dutch notaries
- Appointed as notary in 2009
- Working as deputy civil law notary from 1998 to 2009
- The Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)