Christina advises and represents clients in all areas of international and German family law, in particular in complex divorce and divorce consequences matters, such as matrimonial property law and alimony.
In addition, Christina represents employers and employees in complex employment law matters with international implications in both out-of-court and in-court disputes.
Christina conducts proceedings nationwide and represents the interests of her clients under both German and Dutch law.
Furthermore, advising and representing clients in commercial and corporate law as well as in international business law and sales law is one of Christina’s main areas of practice.
Christina has successfully completed the theoretical parts of the courses for specialized attorneys in family law as well as commercial and corporate law. In addition, Christina is admitted to the bar as an EU lawyer in the Netherlands.
Christina speaks German, Dutch, English and Russian.
- Representation of an IT company in contract negotiations with global players in the pharmaceutical sector
- Several complex divorce proceedings before German courts involving substantial assets in the Netherlands
- Representation of a company against a German ministry in complex public liability proceedings
- German Law at the Univeristy of Köln
- Specialisation course in German Family Law (Fachanwaltslehrgang Familienrecht)
- Specilisation course Commercial and Corporate Law (Fachanwaltslehrgang Handelsrecht & Gesellschaftsrecht)
- Working as a German lawyer since 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Aachener Anwaltsverein