Cornelius’ area of expertise includes corporate and commercial law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions and a particular preference for the tech industry.
He advises at various legal interfaces, for example at the interface of corporate law, corporate litigation and commercial contract law in connection with various transactions (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and international corporate restructuring) as well as corporate disputes (such as shareholder disputes and management liabilities cases). Cornelius has a track record of advising our international client base on all sorts of issues in the context of national and international transactions.
Before joining LexQuire, Cornelius worked in Luxembourg for several years. He gained extensive experience in corporate law and the corporate service industry. He worked at an internationally renowed law firm network as well as a leading global corporate service provider.
Being a German native speaker Cornelius also speaks and works in English, Dutch and French.
- Advising seller on sale of IT company to US private equity investor
- Advising buyer on purchase of German Satellite Ground Station
- Advising minority shareholder in shareholder dispute in international consulting joint venture
- Sale company minority shareholder
- Bachelor of Laws, European Law School at the University of Maastricht
- Erasmus Exchange at the Université de Nice (France)
- Master of Laws in Commercial and Corporate Law at the University of Maastricht
- Grotius Academy specialisation course on mergers and acquisitions
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since 2019