Daniel Urdoi is an experienced international business lawyer with an innovative mindset. He is skilled at providing legal advice to enable businesses to grow and win, with knowledge of risks and avoidance of legal exposure.
Daniel is a dual-qualified attorney (Romania and the Netherlands), with over fifteen years of global experience in commercial and corporate, IP and sports matters.
He has a broad range of experience in business matters including commercial, strategic transactions, dispute resolution and licensing matters. Throughout his career, Daniel has worked across multiple industrial segments and led multiple international teams.
- “Legal Protection for Brands Crucial for Successful Businesses’, in “European Times”, 2016
- “Reliable Business Guidance for Successful Romanian Investments”, in “European Times”, 2014
- “Perché in Romania esistono i presupposti per investire da parte delle imprese italiane”, 2014 – an interview regarding the foreign investments in Romania
- “Romania – Acquisition of real estate” in “Getting the Deal Through – Real Estate in 31 Jurisdictions Worldwide”, 2009, pp. 146-151
- Romanian Law at the University of Bucharest
- Master Business Law of the European Union at the Sorbonne University in Paris
- University of van Milan
- Master Intellectual Property Law at the Queen Mary University in Londen
- Registered as EU-lawyer (EU-Advocaat) with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer
- Romanian Bar Association