Gabriel is the managing partner of LexQuire. His expertise inter alia extends to corporate law, commercial law, tax law and insolvency.
Having followed and passed multiple post-gradual specialization courses at the renowned Grotius Academy and a post-gradual master in tax law, he is a true all-rounder and perfectly equipped to be the trusted advisor to various (real estate) investment funds, multinational corporations, medium and small sized business and high-net-worth individuals. As such large corporates regularly engage Gabriel as lead counsel in complex transactions and litigations.
He advises at various legal interfaces, such as corporate law, corporate litigation, commercial contract law and insolvency in connection with various transactions (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and international corporate restructuring) as well as corporate disputes (such as shareholder disputes and management liabilities cases). Gabriel has a long-standing and proven track record of advising national and international clients.
Gabriel has almost 30 years of experience as a lawyer and litigator. This profound experience makes Gabriel well-rounded.
Gabriel speaks Dutch, German and English fluently.
- Dutch Law at the Erasmus Universiteit in Rotterdam
- Dutch Tax Law at the University of Tilburg
- Grotius Academy specialisation course on mergers and acquisitions
- Grotius Academy specialisation course on financing and securities
- Grotius Academy specialisation course on company and business law
- CPO specialisation course on insolvency law for insolvency practitioners
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association for Civil Procedural Law
- Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation
- Dutch Association for Commercial Law
Gabriel Spera has registered the following main (and sub) areas of law in the register of legal areas of the Netherlands Bar Association:
- Business Law
– Professional liability
– Director’s Liability
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Associations and Foundations
On the basis of this registration, Gabriel is obliged to obtain ten training points in each registered main area of law every year in accordance with the standards of the Dutch Bar Association (NOvA).