Lieke Jaminon has been an lawyer since 2007, working in the civil law practice. Lieke has been working at Lexquire Tax & Law since 2013. She completed the specialization courses in Business and Liability (Grotius 2015) and Labor Law (PALA 2018). The focus in her practice is on Personal Injury (victim assistance), Labor Law (assistance for both employees and employers), Social Security Law and Family Law.
Lieke advises victims of an accident about the settlement of the damage they have suffered, whereby in addition to the business and financial aspects, attention is also paid to the recovery process.
In employment law, Lieke represents employees and employers in and out of court, always focusing on achieving the desired result as efficiently as possible.
In the Family Law practice Lieke advises and litigates in divorce cases, custody and maintenance issues and (complex) partition issues.
- Litigating on an ondertoezichtstelling, whereby the GI’s requests were rejected on the grounds of inadmissibility
- Acting for an employer in summary proceedings concerning the rejection of a leave application
- Acting for a private individual in a cross-border procedure regarding visiting rights
- Advising a German private individual in the context of his personal injury as a result of a traffic accident in the Netherlands
- Dutch Law at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Grotius Academy specialisation course Company Law and Liability Law
- Erasmus Academy Postgraduate Course in Employment Law (PALA)
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since 2007
Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association for Health Law
Lieke Jaminon has registered the following main (and sub) areas of law in the register of legal areas of the Dutch Bar Association:
- Family law
- Divorce cases
- Alimony cases
- Custody arrangements
- Private international law
- Parenthood and recognition
- Labor Law
- Social security law
- International (labor) law
- Social security benefits
- National insurances
- Employee insurances
On the basis of this registration, Lieke is obliged to obtain ten training points in each registered main area of law every year in accordance with the standards of the Dutch Bar Association (NOvA).