Lisanne Vanhommerig focuses on employment law, privacy and data law, and family law. Because of this variety of practice area’s, she keeps a fresh perspective on each case.
After completing her master’s degree in Labor and Corporate Law, where she researched false self-employment and privacy issues for entrepreneurs in online commerce, she spent a year in Cologne (DE) working for the subsidiary of a large insurance company. There, she immersed herself in the world of legal tech, which allowed her skills in IT, data and privacy to continue to grow.
After her year in Cologne, she continued her work at the University of Amsterdam as an extension of her legal tech knowledge. She contributed to the development of a digital employment law tool that enables employees and employer to obtain quick clear answers digitally. Her contribution was both legal and technical.
Since 2020, Lisanne has been working at LexQuire, where she continues to deepen her knowledge in the aforementioned areas of law. She assists Dutch, German and international clients. She advises in the Dutch, German and English language and litigates under Dutch law.
- Advising an internationally oriented entrepreneur on the retention periods of personal data after dismissal
- Drafting (temporary) employment contracts and agency contracts for an internationally oriented organization
- Assisting with dismissal after the transfer of the company to a foreign entrepreneur.
- Litigating in the context of a wage claim filed by a German employee against a Dutch employer
- Advising on an accident in the workspace of a German employee in the Netherlands
- Assisting a German individual in the objection and appeal phase regarding his WIA application
- Course on Data Science and Data Protection (Centre for Postgraduate Legal Education, CPO)
- Bachelor of Laws at the University of Maastricht
- Master of Laws with a specialization in Labor and Corporate Law at the University of Maastricht
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since March 2022