Luca Bischof is mainly involved in administrative law issues, private international law and general civil law and also advises on German-Dutch issues.
His focus is on Germans or Dutch nationals, doing business in Germany or the Netherlands who are involved in a legal dispute with a cross-border character.
Luca Bischof has been working for LexQuire since 2020, before that he worked for other law firms. Born in Aachen (Germany), he feels at home in the border region and knows the characteristics of the three countries within the Euregio. He also speaks the three languages of the region and likes to speak to his clients in their mother tongue. In doing so, he tries to prepare every case down to the last detail in order to get the best out of it for his clients.
- Advice and guidance on administrative law issues for applications for environmental permits, nature protection and spatial planning;
- Representing an employee in an employment law matter, the employer’s defence that the lapse of time meant that the claim for wages should be rejected, could according to the subdistrict court judge be set aside under certain circumstances
- Assisting (German) suspects in criminal proceedings in the Netherlands
- Drafting of General Terms and Conditions in contracts for (international) companies
- litigating about the jurisdiction of (Dutch) courts and the applicable law
- Various liability claims, among which concerning vehicles, the breach of contract and torts.
- Bachelor of Laws at the University of Maastricht
- Master of Laws in Constitutional and Administrative Law at the University of Maastricht
- Master of Laws in Commercial and Corporate Law at the University of Maastricht
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since 2021