Mark Lennarts has been working in the notarial practice since 1996. After a few years of working as an administrative assistant, he followed education to become a notary’s clerk. After completing this education, he mainly worked in the real estate department and the corporate law department.
In 2015, he followed the education to become an agricultural specialist and joined the Association of Agricultural Specialists for the Notary Profession (VASN).
After almost 25 years of employment with the same employer, it was time for a new challenge and he made the switch to LexQuire Tax & Law in 2020.
At LexQuire Tax & Law he is mainly in charge of real estate, both private and business and agricultural law.
In the field of agricultural law, he is mainly in charge of the transfer of agricultural land, company transfers and voluntary land exchanges.
- Notary clerk at Foundation for Training of Employees in the notarial practice
- Agricultural specialist in the notary’s practice at the Association of Agricultural Specialists in the Notary’s Profession
- Registered notary clerk since 2012
- Agricultural notarial specialist since 2015
- Member of the Association of Agricultural Specialists in the Notary’s Profession