Sipko Douma has worked in the notarial profession, in banking and has worked as a corporate lawyer in the Netherlands and in France. He also studied German law for a year in Tübingen and in Düsseldorf.
Sipko Douma was sworn in as a lawyer in the Netherlands in 1992 and as a French lawyer in 1998. Since then, he has been associated with the Paris Bar, where he is registered as a lawyer.
He has worked at an internationally renowned law firm in the Netherlands, as well as at a large international law firm in Paris.
Sipko has guided various Dutch entrepreneurs with expansion to France. He knows the French market, speaks the language and knows the French legal system, as well as the Dutch and German.
He also assists private individuals who have had an accident in France. From liability to settlement of the damage.
Sipko is also skilled in everything that has to do with real estate. Various Dutch and German people with a second home in France know where to find him for advice and assistance.
- Notarial and Dutch Law at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Credit, securities and financial analysis at the NIBE (the Netherlands Institute for Banking, Insurance and Securities)
- French law, Paris bar association
- Working as a notarial legal expert since 1992
- Registered with the French bar (Avocat au barreau de Paris) since 1998