Thom Wittendorp his area of expertise includes commercial law, insolvency law and tax law, with a focus on breaches of contract and international and European aspects of tax case.
He is a litigator but also advises clients about the (tax) implications of moving to the Netherlands or working in cross border situations. Thom is open and emphatic, which allows him to understand the client’s needs for him to act upon them. Furthermore, he advises and assists clients in debt restructuring.
Before joining LexQuire, Thom has gained work experience at a Dutch administrative body and seen how European law is applied in the Netherland. Furthermore, during his studies, he has focused on Blockchain technology. This sparked his interest in technological developments and the legal implications thereof.
He’s fluent in Dutch and English and also speaks German.
- Advising several clients on the tax implications of cross-border living and working.
- Represented clients in court in various commercial cases, among others about building projects and the trading of cryptocurrencies.
- Advised and represented clients in debt rescheduling processes.
- Filed various procedural requests with the courts and took care of attachment and execution proceedings.
- Bachelor of Laws, International and European Law at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Semester abroad: University of Aruba (Oranjestad)
- Master of Laws, International and European Tax Law at the University of Maastricht
- Registered with the Dutch bar association (NOvA) as a lawyer since 2020